I decided to do a lot of quizzes here because they are fun
So here we go. These are from *VinnyCrow
Because I like his quizzes. XD
1. Fill in the blanks with 15 of your characters.
2. Answer the questions as follows.
1. Kaikuro Raoson
2. Kaabel Sori
4. Rayne Wrensong
1. Would you rather go on a date with 5 (Arrin) or 12 (Zaoh)?
...ffffhahahaha... Between THOSE two... spoiled immortal brat or firm epic dragon policeman... I'd take Zaoh.
But, he's a dragon and I'm a human so that would be weird plus I don't really date. XD
2. A man wearing a thong and boxers on his head comes up to 8 (Koraar) and demands their money. Their reaction?
*punches man in the face* MAN UP.
3. 6 (Olgrich) comes home and finds that 2 (Kaabel) has broken into their house and is stealing their possessions. What happens?
Olgrich, being the king of Doumaar and like, the oldest person alive and like, an epic magic-weilding Immortal... It would be unlikely for Kaabel to even attempt. In the event he DID though, Olgrich would forgive him... and get all his stuff back because he's the king and if Kaabel disobeyed, that would be... dumb. XD
4. Would 13 (Artonai) ever have sex with 9 (Kara)?
O.o That would be just wrong. Kara's like, 10. No, they wouldn't. XD
5. What would 5 (Arrin) and 10 (Sanya)s lovechild look like?
O.o I don't even wanna think about it. XD For one thing, it's physically impossible for an immortal and a human to have a child.
6. What would 7 (Zairen) never ever admit to the world?
That he LOVES KITTENS.
Just kidding. XD
7. Do you think that 1 (Kaikuro) is sexy/cute?
8. Is 9 (Kara) or 14 (Ssvaric) more likely to commit murder?
DEFINITELY Ssvaric. Being a military captain and all. And holding numerous grudges.
9. What is the last thing that 15 (Mobo) would ever wear?
Anything! He hates clothes. XD
10. Why would 15 (Mobo) hate 7 (Zairen)?
HAHAHAHA! Lots of people hate Zairen. For obvious reasons. XD
11. Is 4 (Rayne) a virgin?
I won't answer, just for fear of spoilerage. XP
12. What would 2 (Kaabel) get 3 (Indara) for their birthday?
D'aaaw. He'd give her some home-made food of some sort! Like cookies! Indara loves food.
13. Does 9 (Kara) go to church?
There is no "church" in Ailevian.
14. 12 (Zaoh) and 1 (Kaikuro) go scuba diving. What happens?
Kaikuro admits he gets horribly seasick on boats, Zaoh laughs. Then Zaoh admits his extreme fear of drowning/swimming in general, and Kaikuro laughs. So nothing really gets accomplished.
15. Would 6 (Olgrich) survive a zombie apocalypse?
YES BECAUSE HE IS FREAKIN' OLGRICH!!!
16. Whos taller, 4 (Rayne) or 14 (Ssvaric)?
Ssvaric, by far. He's hulking.
17. 5 (Arrin) and 8 (Koraar) get in a fight. Who surrenders first?
Arrin. He's a measly wimp and just flopped over like a limp noodle the moment Koraar flexed his muscles.
18. Does 13 (Artonai) trust 3 (Indara) enough to drive with them during a heavy rainstorm in heavy traffic?
If there were cars in Ailevian, yeah, he would. Artonai's easily trusting, and Indara's pretty responsible.
19. Could 8 (Koraar) ever win a swimsuit competition?
20. What scares 7 (Zairen) more than anything?
He fears losing everything he's worked to accomplish.
21. How long could you stand to be around 10 (Sanya)?
She's very hospitable, and kind, so I could be around her a long time.
22. Your old high school enemy comes up to you on the street and punches you in the face. What would 13 (Artonai) do?
Artonai would come to my defense.
23. What would 2 (Kaabel) say/do when extremely drunk?
He'd probably say some ridiculously embarrassing things and maybe accidentally say things he promised to keep secret.
24. Would 1 (Kaikuro) ever crossdress?
No. Just no.
25. 1 (Kaikuro), 8 (Koraar), and 14 (Ssvaric) are playing tug-of-war against 7 (Zairen), 9 (Kara), and 12 (Zaoh). Which side would win?
Oh dang... that's hard. Koraar and Ssvaric are both muscle-men and Kaikuro is a bit of a limp noodle... so whoever's side Kaikuro is on, he wouldn't make any difference at all, he'd just get tugged around helplessly. XD As far as Zairen and Zaoh, they are also somewhat strong- Zaoh is physically stronger than Zairen... and Kara, being like a 10 year old girl, wouldn't make any difference either... so basically it's Koraar and Ssvaric versus Zairen and Zaoh, and... uugh, I'd say Koraar's side would win that. Maybe.
26. 11 (Tor) and 3 (Indara) are arguing. Who resorts to violence first?
Tor, by far. But Indara would be first to end it. She's hard to defeat.
27. Does 9 (Kara) or 4 (Rayne) have a worse temper?
Raaayne by FAAAAR
28. Who would you least want to meet in a dark alley, 14 (Ssvaric), 11 (Tor), or 6 (Olgrich)?
Ssvaric... He can be pretty imposing when he's mad.
29. If 10 (Sanya) got drafted for the army, would they go for it or dodge?
She'd try to leave!
30. What is 15 (Mobo)s worst memory?
A few failed attempts at designing Doumaar's sewer system...
31. Why would the government be after 3 (Indara)?
They wouldn't be! She's PART of the government! XD
32. You run into 2 (Kaabel) on a busy street? What is the first thing you notice about them?
That he is cheerful.
33. Would 11 (Tor) ever get cosmetic surgery?
Nope. He's happy how he looks.
34. Does 5 (Arrin) love or hate theirself?
Both. It depends on how he feels.
35. 13 (Artonai) gets hit on by someone of their own gender? Their reaction?
O.O *back away slowly with nervous smile*
36. What is 14 (Ssvaric)s worst habit or addiction?
37. What kind of movie would 11 (Tor) go see?
Movie? No movies in Ailevian! But he'd go to a play about... romance.
38. Does 10 (Sanya) still live with their parents?
No, she IS a parent.
39. Does 6 (Olgrich) dance?
XDDD THE MENTAL IMAGE!!!
40. 3 (Indara), 5 (Arrin), 12 (Zaoh), and 15 (Mobo) are playing poker. Who is the most likely to cheat?
Arrin. By far.
41. What would be the main thing standing between 1 (Kaikuro) and 10 (Sanya)s love?
XDDD Oh dear. Well, they don't love each other, and if they DID feel romantically, Koraar would beat up Kaikuro to DEATH. (Koraar is Sanya's husband)
42. Is 2 (Kaabel) or 4 (Rayne) more mature?
...homai. That's a hard one. VERY hard one. I ... don't... knoooow...
43. Does 1 (Kaikuro) or 8 (Koraar) have a bigger ego?
Koraar, by far.
44. Would 12 (Zaoh) rather drive a small, environmentally friendly car, or a huge Hummer with bad gas mileage?
IF there were cars in Ailevian, Zaoh would definitely want to look imposing and cool. So he'd drive a huge Hummer.
45. Does 6 (Olgrich) care about their appearance?
Hm... yes and no. He doesn't really obsess over it, but he doesn't want to be ruling a country bumming around in sweats.
46. 5 (Arrin), 7 (Zairen), and 14 (Ssvaric) go into a haunted house. What happens?
Homai. Arrin would run screaming at first sight of Zairen, and Ssvaric would probably face Zairen to the death and be murdered by him in the house. XD
47. 13 (Artonai) is walking along and gets pulled aside by a prostitute. Do they accept the offer?
HOMAI noooooo. Artonai would run screeeaming.
48. Does 10 (Sanya) have or want kids?
Yes... she HAS kids. XD
49. How will 15 (Mobo) probably die?
Probably blown up by one of his own crazy experiments.
50. Why was 6 (Olgrich) picked on at school?
...Olgrich wasn't picked on at school. He INVENTED school. Oooh.
51. For what would 11 (Tor) worship 4 (Rayne)?
Lol. If he DID want to worship such a *ceonsored* (or so he'd say
) woman, he'd probably find her medical abilities outstanding.
52. 3 (Indara) and 15 (Mobo) are running against each other for president. Who do you vote for?
INDARA. Who WOULDN'T!?
53. 1 (Kaikuro), 8 (Koraar), 12 (Zaoh), and 14 (Ssvaric) gang up on 5 (Arrin). How long does 5 (Arrin) last?
Probably .8 seconds before he flops over like a limp noodle and surrenders.
54. Who would 11 (Tor) rather take to the prom, 2 (Kaabel) or 9 (Kara)?
...lol. Since Tor is straight, he'd most likely pick Kara, even though she's 10 and he's like 200. But... she's human and he wouldn't take her anyway.
55. Would 7 (Zairen) ever wear a leopard-print miniskirt in public?
............................ that has got to be the funniest mental image I've EVER HAD. XDDDDDDDDDD
56. Who has a more normal weight, 4 (Rayne) or 10 (Sanya)?
Sanya does, Rayne is juuust sliiightly pudgy.
57. Why would 13 (Artonai) be arrested?
Aaaw, he wouldn't be. He's way too sweet.
58. 3 (Indara), 6 (Olgrich), and 11 (Tor) go to the movies. What happens?
They all enjoy it delightedly.
59. 13 (Artonai) is trying to escape from a burning building, but sees 1 (Kaikuro) trapped in the corner. Would they try and save 1 (Kaikuro)?
Artonai would be freaking out, he is terrified of fires, and he would keep going. Kaikuro, if he wanted, could find his own way out.
60. 15 (Mobo) and 8 (Koraar) are exploring an abandoned tomb, when 15 (Mobo) suddenly falls through the floor and barely manages to avoid the spike traps. How would 8 (Koraar) save them?
He would be all epic and do flips and stuff and punch the spikes to SUBMISSION
61. Would 2 (Kaabel) rather marry 6 (Olgrich) or 14 (Ssvaric)?
...that is just WRONG. XD
62. Does 10 (Sanya) smoke or drink?
She drinks wine sometimes, but doesn't get drunk.
63. The house is about to explode, and 9 (Kara) can only save 3 (Indara) or 12 (Zaoh). Who do they choose?
Indara. She barely knows Zaoh, and Indara is, well, everybody loves her!
64. Would 11 (Tor) ever deal drugs?
..... maybe XD
65. Did 15 (Mobo) graduate high school?
If there is a "high school" equivalent in Ailevian, yes.
66. 7 (Zairen) tries cooking a new icky looking dish and invites 4 (Rayne), 9 (Kara), and 13 (Artonai) to dinner. Who eats the dish?
Everyone would know it is probably poisoned or something. In fact, I don't even know why they'd show up. XDDD Even less so, I can't see Zairen cooking. XDDDD
67. Would 3 (Indara) ever pierce their tongue?
...lol. No. XD
68. What about 9 (Kara) annoys 14 (Ssvaric)?
LOL! *EVERYTHING!* The talkative little kid... aaaah...
69. Does 1 (Kaikuro) or 5 (Arrin) sleep more?
Arrin, by FAR. He sleeps all day sometimes. XD
70. Who does 15 (Mobo) like most out of 2 (Kaabel), 8 (Koraar), and 12 (Zaoh)? Who do they like the least?
Kaabel, the most, because they have similar outgoing personalities. Zaoh, the least, because Zaoh tends to be too B.A. for his tastes.
Here is a quick little pointless "get to know your character" thing I found, I forgot where. >.<
Using Kaikuro, and assuming this applies if he has lived in modern-day.
1. Assuming this character enjoyed video games, what specific titles would they play?
Kaikuro = Casual Gamer. If he was exposed to video games he'd be drawn to pointless stuff like Bejeweled.
This is because he really doesn't care that much about video games and would rather spend his time on more productive things.
2. Which books have they read? Which was their favourite? Which did they enjoy the least?
Kaikuro would be an avid reader and attracted to poetry and classics. He likes classical things, because he is drawn more towards the style.
3. Your character's favourite animal? Would they want to be this animal? (Animal characters don't count)
Kaikuro likes birds, but no, he would not want to be them. He enjoys watching animals, but does not really have any pets. He has a beast of burden which he uses when he works in the farms, but he doesn't really treat it like a "pet" (though he does care about it and he takes good care for it.)
4. Do they have any superstitions?
No, he doesn't.
5. Favourite genre of music? Favourite artists?
As with books, Kaikuro would enjoy classical music and some folk music. He likes to be relaxed and he likes gentle, soothing tones.
6. Say your character has enough money to afford something of luxury. How do they use this to treat themselves?
Kaikuro has a soft spot for candy- though it is an "affordable" luxury, he doesn't often buy himself candy, but when he does, he usually gets himself the tarty, fruity hard candy. His 'sweet tooth' quirk isn't something people really know about him and... I rarely tell anyone anyway, so, hah. Since you read happened to read this insanely long journal entry you've just been treated to a little-known fact about Kaikuro. Yaaay.
This is all about age of Mortality; I am not fully answering these questions for fear of spoilage, but I will give some.
1. What are your personal thoughts/opinions regarding symbolism?
Oh myyyy... I love slipping in symbols and metaphors into my stories ALL THE TIME, in fact, that is one of my goals with Age of Mortality is the symbolizing. I wonder how much of it people will catch.
2. What genre(s) is your story?
It is generally a fantasy with a few mild steampunk elements. However, it has a lot of other themes such as adventure, drama, and psychological.
3. Give a very brief description of your story.
It is set in the cursed world of Ailevian where only the supernatural powers of the Medallions can cure a cursed person. One of the three surviving men of the Immortal race, King Olgrich, is the only person capable of creating Medallions. He desires to destroy the evil curse forever, but there are a few things that are in his way, and he needs help. He choses Kaikuro.
Kaikuro is a man who is content to merely exist without facing life and moving forward. But when his king calls him to take on a task he would never expect, he is forced to live his life and analyze himself in a new way, or else he will never be able to fulfill his true purpose, and become who he was chosen to be.
4. What message is your story designed to convey to the reader? Does it have multiple messages/themes/meanings?
Yes. It is designed to convey many themes, meanings and concepts. However, I will not spell it all out here. I want to see what people get from it.
5. Is a lot left open to interpretation, or are there very specific meanings in your work?
Generally it is open to interpretation, but there are specific meanings that the story has been written with. As to whether or not people arrive at the same conclusions I have, or get out of it what I intended to portray, is really something I can't control.
6. Would you consider your story an allegory?
7. List some motifs/symbols in your work and briefly describe each.
Trying not to spoil too much...
1. Morality. I'm writing about a world that once had absoultely NO concept of evil and injustice. The language did not even have any words FOR words like "evil". How is "evil" born? Why is it what it is? How is it truly defined?
Some characters in the story do not even believe Zairen is evil, or caused evil- they consider it to be natural, and Zairen's own "interpretation" of a perfect world, and they accept the "curse". In their language (Ostalan), the word "curse" (as it is in Lemaarian) does not carry the same conotation. In fact, their word for "curse" means "blessing", and they believe that Zairen actually freed them.
2. Time and Destiny. Are our courses in time predefined? Are we truly in control of our actions? Are we chosen for things, or do we chose things for ourselves? How do we alter our lives, or how do others alter our lives for us?
3. Love. What is love? (Baby don't hurt me... don't hurt me... no more...) Seriously, though. How is love defined? Should love be defined as a feeling or emotion, or an unconditional choice? How do certain definitions of love affect people? Does it alter them for the better or for the worse?
There's more, but... I won't go there.
8. List all of your main characters and describe each in one word significant to their purpose.
I... can't do that. Too much spoiler. ;~;
9. What are your characters based on (yourself, friends/family, humanity in general, specific concepts)?
All of my characters are based off of people I know, or humanity as I observed it.
10. In what way(s) do you incorporate symbolism in your characters?
Everything about my characters represents something, from how it defines who they are, to how they shape the story. Some are small details, such as how they dress, but others are larger, as to their histories and personalities and how they effect what the story represents.
11. Anything else you want to share?
What I want for Age of Mortality to do, is to get people to think outside the box. There is more going on behind the scenes, so try and see what you can come up with and interpret the characters and situations in your own way to figure out the deeper meanings as I post the story. I'm curious to see what people come up with and believe.
Height: I think I'm ... uh... I dunno. Somewhere in the low 5s.
Underweight, average, or overweight? : I think I am slightly underweight. But I haven't checked in a while.
Eye colour: Gray, with some blue in there.
Hair colour: Red
Ethnicity/Heritage: I think I got a lot of German. But again, I'm not sure.
Country of origin: USA
Do you live in a different country now? : Nope
Usual attire: Something that I just threw together without thinking.
Religion/Beliefs/Philosophical view? : Itsasecret for now >.<
List 3 things that you miss about your past: My cat. My gecko. My brother. (He's not dead, just away)
List 3 things that make you feel nostalgic: Old video games... and the music from them. And smells that I associate with certain things.
Do you remember your childhood fondly or unhappily? : It depends on what I'm remembering. I did a lot of silly things that warrant a facepalm every now and then (don't we all?), but I had/have a really good life.
Do you have a favourite childhood memory? : Not really.
State a significant, memorable, and/or influential event from your past: First thing that comes to mind was when my grandmother died... that would be the first time a close family member died.
One significant accomplishment you've made between the last 12 months and now: My graphic novel.
One significant regret you've had between the last 12 months and now: I wish I spent more time with Tiger >.<
One significant thing you've learned between the last 12 months and now: That nothing, absolutely nothing, should be taken for granted. We are more blessed than we let ourselves realize.
Did you like your life better in the past or as it is now? : I like how it is now.
Do you think that you are a better person now than you were in the past? : Yes
Have your interests changed significantly from what they were 3 years ago? : No, not really
Has your appearance changed significantly from how you looked 3 years ago? : No, except my hair is longer
Do you still have friends from 3 years ago (and/or earlier)? : Yes
Has your life changed a lot since 3 years ago? : Not SIGNIFICANTLY yet, but it WILL this year.
Do you think that your life now is better or worse than it will be in the future? : I try not to cross bridges before I get to them, but I ... really am not looking forward to this coming year.
What are you currently thinking about/what's on your mind? : This quiz. And my comic.
Are you worried about anything at the moment? : Not particularily.
How do you feel right now? : Cramps. ;~;
Is there anyone you wish you could be with right now? : I'm with a lot of people right now.
Is this quiz boring you? : Nope.
List 3 things that you look forwards to or intend to accomplish in your future: My comic. Ummmm... a better art profolio? And bettering my artistic skills.
List 3 things that you fear/worry about in your future: That my room mate will be like... very unhealthy... and that I won't be able to sleep there... and that I have to give up a whole lot of things to fit into a college schedule. DX
Do you want a spouse? Children? If not, who will you live with, or will you live alone? I have always been a sort of nonromantic person. Maybe that will change. Who knows. I really don't have any plans for anything.
What occupation do you intend to have? : Some sort of artist in some sort of... art thing. My silly dreams are to work for Pixar or Blizzard or Bethesda Softworks.
Where do you want to live?: I don't care, just as long as I can draw there.
Do you have a primary goal in your life? : Do art
Would you say your intentions/goals/wishes for the future realistic or unrealistic? : I don't know. I guess working for Pixar or Blizzard or Bethesda Softworks is a bit unrealistic, but it has been done before. If I'm passionate maybe I can make it.
Favourite colour(s): white. gray. black. silver.
Favourite animal(s): cats and birds and moths
Favourite food(s): I don't have a favorite food but I have a favorite spice: lemon pepper
Favourite drink(s): usually I just grab a water, but I have a habit of ordering a lemonade at every restraunt
Favourite time of day: night
Favourite season: fall
Favourite holiday: Christmas
Favourite clothing style/fashion: I have this favorite shirt and it is really cool artsy black and white with swirls shaped like angel wings and I think it's really cool. XD
Favourite genre(s) of literature: Fantasy
Favourite book(s): LotR, Inkheart and Dragon Rider
Favourite television show(s): Avatar: The Last Airbender
Favourite movie(s): Pixar stuff
Favourite video game(s): AAAUUGH I can't deciiiide but I really love anything Elder Scrolls. Best Western RPGs. EVER.
List your main hobbies: Art, Songwriting and Birdwatching
What do you spend most of your free time doing? : Doing art or playing Elder Scrolls, or watching movies I've already seen a bazillion times
Do you collect anything? : I collect dragons, usually the whimsical kind. Haven't been collecting very many though lately, but I have about 200 dragons
Are you a fan of any series/characters/etc? : Yeah, I like a lot of things.
But I usually don't go BLWAHHHFANARTCRAZYFANFANFAN over something and like +fav every single drawing that had to do with stuff I like. (I USED to, years ago, but not anymore
What do you like to write about? Do you have a story? : Yeah, I have a story. It is called Age of Mortality and I have been working on it for like 6 years.
Your opinion on your art: I really need to keep improving, but I am finally starting to feel like I'm getting somewhere lately.
What media do you use? Is there a media you would rather use instead? : Digital. I am trying to learn watercoloring lately so I can get more traditional work in my gallery.
Why do you draw? What messages or meanings do you put into your work? : I draw fantasy characters most of the time. They usually don't have a particular message, and if they do, I want it to be ambiguous.
Are there any specific inspirations for your work? : Yeah. I can't name them right now though, I will try to later and edit this entry.
What are some of the main qualities that you appreciate/look for in others' creative works? : I am looking for passion and emotion, regardless of technical skill. The best art always comes from someone's passion and dedication, not any perceived "talent".
Do you like to role play? : Yes
What do you RP with (OCs, fan chars, fursonas, etc)? : OCs
Do you RP with long stories or situational events? : Usually long stories.
List some topics/concepts/subjects that you find fascinating: Philosophy, morality, the difference between linear and eternal concepts of time and how to portray it, magic and how morality applies to it, absolutes vs. relativism
List some things that you really like/obsess over-- your main interests: art
DO YOU PREFER...
Fruits or vegetables: fruit
Simplicity or complexity: complexity
Cats or dogs: cats
Hot or cold climate: hot
Day or night: night
Skinny or chubby: they're both pretty
People or animals: people
Formal or informal: depends on the situation
Fan characters or OCs: OCs!
Ocean or lake: lake
Urban or rural: rural
Sunset or sunrise: sunset
Field or forest: forest
Cool or warm colours: depends
Foreign or familiar culture: depends
Long or short hair: long
Music or natural ambiance: music
The dentist or the doctor: doctor
Science fiction or fantasy: fantasy
Wild animals or pets: pets
Library or bookstore: bookstore
Formal or casual clothing: casual
Shower or bath: bath
Drawing or writing: drawing
Organised sports or general exercise: general exercise
Hats or shoes: shoes
Comedies or tragedies: depends
Video games or computer games: Aren't they the same?
Unless yo'ure referring to whether I like to play games on consoles or on the PC... then I'd say PC
Movies or cartoon series: depends on my mood
Antiquated or modern: depends on my mood
Sweet or spicy: what about... sour?
Glasses or contacts: glasses
Pirates or ninjas: Neither XD
Travel by aeroplane or train: plane... never been on a train
Family or friends: b... but... D:
List the 3 most annoying/upsetting things in your opinion: People who are praised for stealing or having no talent, musician's block, running out of new music to listen to O.o
List 3 things that you dislike about society: Abortion, pointless hatred, people taking things for granted
List 3 behavioural qualities that you dislike: putting immediate emotion over logic and reason... that's the only one I can come up with
List some simple/general things that annoy/upset you: I... dunno. I'll come back to this.
List 3 things that you dislike about yourself: I can be kinda apathetic sometimes, and I have a hard time showing much emotion sometimes. I'm withdrawn and generally unsocialable. I sometimes can be very selfish >.<
x = Mild
xx = Somewhat
xxx = Quite a bit
xxxx = Pretty bad
xxxxx = Incredible fear
[ ] Acousticophobia- Fear of noise.
[x] Acrophobia- Fear of heights.
[ ] Allodoxaphobia- Fear of opinions.
[ ] Amaxophobia- Fear of riding in a car.
[ ] Androphobia- Fear of men.
[ ] Angrophobia - Fear of anger or of becoming angry.
[x] Antlophobia- Fear of floods.
[ ] Anuptaphobia- Fear of staying single.
[ ] Apeirophobia- Fear of infinity.
[x] Arsonphobia- Fear of fire.
[ ] Astrophobia- Fear of stars or celestial space.
[ ] Ataxophobia- Fear of disorder or untidiness.
[ ] Athazagoraphobia- Fear of being forgotton or ignored or forgetting.
[ ] Automatonophobia- Fear of ventriloquist's dummies, animatronic creatures, wax statues, etc.
[x] Carcinophobia- Fear of cancer.
[ ] Cardiophobia- Fear of the heart.
[ ] Carnophobia- Fear of meat.
[ ] Catagelophobia- Fear of being ridiculed.
[x] Ceraunophobia- Fear of thunder and lightning
[ ] Chirophobia- Fear of hands.
[ ] Chronophobia- Fear of time.
[ ] Claustrophobia- Fear of confined spaces.
[xx] Contreltophobia- Fear of sexual abuse.
[ ] Coulrophobia- Fear of clowns.
[ ] Daemonophobia- Fear of demons.
[ ] Dementophobia- Fear of insanity
[xx] Demophobia- Fear of crowds.
[ ] Doxophobia- Fear of expressing opinions or of receiving praise.
[ ] Dysmorphophobia- Fear of deformity.
[ ] Ecophobia- Fear of home.
[ ] Eisoptrophobia- Fear of mirrors or of seeing oneself in a mirror.
[xxxx] Emetophobia- Fear of vomiting.
[ ] Eremophobia- Fear of being oneself or of lonliness.
[ ] Erotophobia- Fear of sexual love or sexual questions.
[ ] Eurotophobia- Fear of female genitalia.
[ ] Genophobia- Fear of sex.
[ ] Gerontophobia- Fear of old people or of growing old.
[ ] Glossophobia- Fear of speaking in public or of trying to speak.
[ ] Gymnophobia- Fear of nudity.
[ ] Gynophobia- Fear of women.
[ ] Hadephobia- Fear of hell.
[ ] Hemophobia- Fear of blood.
[ ] Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
[ ] Hoplophobia- Fear of firearms.
[ ] Hypegiaphobia- Fear of responsibility.
[ ] Hypnophobia- Fear of sleep or of being hypnotized.
[ ] Kenophobia- Fear of voids or empty spaces.
[ ] Logophobia- Fear of words.
[ ] Mastigophobia- Fear of punishment.
[ ] Mechanophobia- Fear of machines.
[ ] Medorthophobia- Fear of an erect penis.
[ ] Megalophobia- Fear of large things.
[ ] Menophobia- Fear of menstruation.
[ ] Microphobia- Fear of small things.
[ ] Mnemophobia- Fear of memories.
[xxx] Mysophobia- Fear of germs or contamination or dirt. (not so much dirt, but just getting infected)
[ ] Mythophobia- Fear of myths or stories or false statements.
[ ] Necrophobia- Fear of death or dead things.
[ ] Nosocomephobia- Fear of hospitals.
[ ] Nucleomituphobia- Fear of nuclear weapons.
[ ] Odynephobia- Fear of pain
[ ] Ophthalmophobia- Fear of being stared at.
[ ] Oneirophobia- Fear of dreams.
[ ] Parasitophobia- Fear of parasites.
[xx] Panthophobia- Fear of suffering and disease.
[ ] Paraphobia- Fear of sexual perversion.
[ ] Pedophobia- Fear of children.
[ ] Peniaphobia- Fear of poverty.
[ ] Phasmophobia- Fear of ghosts.
[ ] Phagophobia- Fear of swallowing or of eating or of being eaten.
[ ] Phallophobia- Fear of penises.
[ ] Pocrescophobia- Fear of gaining weight.
[ ] Sciophobia- Fear of shadows.
[ ] Scotophobia- Fear of darkness.
[ ] Selenophobia- Fear of the moon.
[ ] Sociophobia- Fear of society or people in general.
[ ] Somniphobia- Fear of sleep.
[ ] Tocophobia- Fear of pregnancy or childbirth.
[ ] Tomophobia- Fear of surgical operations.
[ ] Tyrannophobia- Fear of tyrants.
[xx] Virginitiphobia- Fear of rape.
[ ] Xenophobia- Fear of strangers or foreigners.
[ ] Zelophobia- Fear of jealousy.
[ ] Zeusophobia- Fear of God or gods.
Do you have any fears that weren't listed? :
In a word, describe friendship: Complicated
What do you consider a "friend"? : Someone who sets aside time to be with someone else and wants to help them in every way possible, sometimes love hurts and true help sometimes requires action that a friend might not like.
Do you have a lot of friends? : I dunno. Define 'a lot'?
What do you like to do with your friends? : Anything. I wanna help them and do creative stuff.
Are you a bit anti-social? : It depends on the situation. I don't like going to social gatherings but I like getting together with a small (very small) group of friends.
Do you have a best friend? : I try not to play favorites, but I have a few very close friends.
Have you ever been terribly wronged by a friend? : define "terribly". I've been wronged before a lot.
Have you ever terribly wronged a friend? : again, depends on how you define "terribly"... no one is perfect
Do your friendships tend to be fair or unfair? : "fairness" can be relative, and honestly, I don't tend to think about it. I seek to be a friend and not to gain something in return.
Are you jealous of any of your friends? : no
Do you think you are a good friend? : i hope so
Your thoughts/opinion on friendship: it can be complicated and confusing but without friends I would be very sad
Sexual orientation: straight
Have you ever had a crush or a relationship? : i've had a crush or to. i've never been in one.
Do you currently have one? If not, are you looking for one? : no
What is the first thing you notice about the opposite(/same) sex? : as far as... what I'm attracted to? I am hopelessly attracted to beards.
What is the main feature you're concerned about in terms of looks? : Beards. If it is nice and full and trim...
Do looks really matter to you? : Not beyond the beard.
What personality/behavioural traits do you want in a boy/girlfriend? : Well, i am not really looking for anyone, but there are a few things that are kind of a "requirement" for me and I don't wanna get into that right now.
Do you prefer long or short relationships? : why would I prefer a short relationship? a romantic relationship should last a lifetime.
Have you had the kind that you prefer? : no
What do you consider an ideal date? : i dunno.
Has/Have your relationship(s) ever become bitter? : never been in one
Has your heart ever been broken? : no
Have you ever broken someone else's heart? : i dunno
In a sentence, describe/state who/what you are: I am an artist.
List some things that you like about yourself: I like that I am an artist. And I like to try and be a reasonable person.
List some things that you dislike about yourself: i can be a stick in the mud.
Do you focus more on your good traits or your flaws? : i dunno...
Are you trying to make any improvements with yourself? : yes
How do/would your friends and/or family describe you? : i have no clue.
MARK YOUR CHOICE IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER...
I am (shy / social) shy
I am (eccentric / fairly normal) eccentric
My behaviour is typically (passive / assertive) passive
I am (optimistic / pessimistic) pessimistic
I am (short-tempered / difficult to anger) difficult to anger
When wronged I typically (hold a grudge / let it go) let it go
I prefer to (give / receive) give
I am more likely to (finish work soon / procrastinate) procrastinate
It is easier to (forgive / ask for forgiveness) forgive
I am mostly (physically active / lazy) lazy
I prefer to eat (healthy food / unhealthy food) unhealthy food
I am usually (obedient / disobedient) obedient
I generally make (hasty decisions / thoughtful decisions) thoughtful decisions
I often (use time wisely / waste time) I know I should pick one or the other, but it depends on how one defines a waste of time...
In regards to opinions, am usually (respectful / disrespectful) respectful
I am usually (silly / serious) serious
I am (open to contact / don't like being touched) don't like being touched
I am generally (loud / quiet) quiet
I tend to (jump to conclusions / make sure I understand before judging) jump to conclusions
I am generally (organised / disorganised) disorganized
I think about (my past more often / my future more often) my future
I prefer to (face my problems / avoid my problems) face my problems
I think I am (loved / unwanted) loved
I think this quiz is (way too long and absolutely stupid / decent and maybe fun) decent and maybe fun