I started working on this story in 2006. At the time, it was a novel. I finished the novel, then I realized it was really, really dumb. I re-wrote it. Twice. Then I realized I was a better artist than I was a writer. So I started a webcomic. I made about 10 pages, started over. Made 70 pages. Started over again. Changed web servers. Made 40 pages, scrapped 20 of them. Scrapped the prologue, re-wrote it. And now, I’ve scrapped the entire story one more time.
All this was done alongside several hiatuses, lapses in confidence, and existential crises. Oftentimes I wondered if this story was worth it. Sometimes, I still wonder. But I’ve put too much work into it to give up. I want to finish it.
This time, I’m going into it with a script more polished than it has ever been before, with the help of many of my dear friends and a few editors. Also, I’m working on hiring an artist to help me with the pages- this artist hasn’t been brought on board yet, so the pages you see now are all done by myself, but I’ll let you guys know when I make changes.
1. The entire story has been scrapped again. I’ll make the old pages available to access in the “Old Pages” section of “Media” shortly.
2. I’m changing to a Monday and Friday update schedule, which means you’ll see a new page uploaded on Monday, and a new page uploaded on Friday. I plan to get these scheduled to upload at the same time every day. I’m thinking 12:30 PM EST every day.
3. I've hired a sketch artist who assists me in the page layouts and perspective.
1. I expect to finish the story in 3-4 years.
2. I plan to take a brief break after each chapter is completed. There are 15 chapters.
3. I added Google AdSense. I hope you guys will find this won’t be too distracting and hopefully I can make a little bit of money off my hard work.
Thanks for sticking around, and I hope to deliver better art and a better story this time around.